Saturday, February 7, 2015

Back on my fe . . er . . .seat!

I received these cups and desert plates

 
            Here I am, back in the saddle again (so to speak). Put my back out a week ago today, got to see the chiropractor the following Monday and am just now so I can sit up and not be in incredible pain. Been a long week.  I saw small improvements everyday and my body told me when I pushed it to far.  God is good and I praise Him for taking care of me and for giving me the best husband ever.

Life moved on while I was down and due to the miracle of Wi-Fi I got much more accomplished than you would think.  One thing being getting my spring Mary & Martha catalogs and products ordered .  They were delivered yesterday and I can't wait to share them with anyone who will stand still long enough - LOL

They are currently in my Praise Tray with flameless tea lights

 
I also felt up to being in the kitchen for a small amount of time.  I decided to make my coconut oil chocolate and try out the cute silicone tray I found while shopping for the children's Valentine treat.
 
this tray was almost to big for my freezer!


Recently we were gifted with some yarn and some knitting looms.  We had never done the looms before, but they were a big hit, especially for the twins!
 
Twin son is making a multicolored baby owl

Mom helped sew it all together.
 

I believe he gave it to twin sister for  an early birthday gift - LOL



 
If interested in either the Mary & Martha or learning to work on the knitting loom, please contact me.  I am booking up fast for available days this month and working on the next two months.  Easter is April 5th, and then mothers day is right around the corner!  www.mymaryandmartha.com/BADANIELSEN.

For my local friends, I am checking into loom/knitting classes at the local library.  Let me know if interested and I will keep you posted.

Blessings, Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment