Monday, October 14, 2013

Deal Diva~ Bacon

Running late on my deals, but didn't do my 'big' shopping this week.  I stayed local and found this great new treat at the local Save -a lot.  Trying to eat more high protein, so spending my money more on this than chips : )
 
 
This is sooooo yummy!  I have even added it to my scrambled eggs for breakfast.  Kids gave it a thumbs up!
 
 
 
Pretty lo in carbs too.  The Save A-lot also got a new meat tank.  Looks great and keeps the meat nice and cool.  They are also doing a great new family pack on boneless/skinless chicken breast and tenders.  Good price.  My new place for buying meat local.
 
 
 
Staying local, I spied this guy at the Dollar General Market entrance - LOVE it!  It made me smile and that is almost unheard of for me in a store - LOL
 
 
 
Reminded me of this guy, we found on Sullivan Island, SC.  Pretty cool what distributers can do with soda cases : )  Too pretty to buy from though.
 
Blessings, Beth Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment