Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Hump day Happenings

Been an up/down week here at the funny farm.  Didn't make it to the pumpkin patch due to bad weather on tropical storm Karen's shirt tails.  Bummer.  Then I had a migraine, many of those lately, usually something I ate : (  Then my back went out.  Just when I thought it couldn't get worse . . . I felt my back move again, and then my sciatic nerve acted up.  Whew!  Things are a bit better, Praise the Lord!  Other happenings were that army son called home to share the story of his first convoy.  He had to drive 200 miles in the rain, couldn't see anything in front of him and said that S. Korean's don't know how to drive - LOL  It was 11:30 at night there, he just got back and was still stressed out.  Bless his heart.    He also needed some gaming info from online, he still uses my email as it is the only one he can remember : )  Miss him soooo much.  As fot the other children; Bre stepped in to help with art class.  She has always been crafty, like me and like me is also a Libra.  Coincidence?  Hmmmmmmmm.
 
 
 
 
The twins are going around the world this year, in school.  We are on North America, specifically Mexico.
 
 
 
Making dried suns out of clay, to paint later.
 
 
 
Tissue paper flowers - 'ole!
 
 
Just another typical week around here, and it isn't over yet.  LOL  Many blessings came my way, and if I hadn't been forced to slow down I might not have had the chance to appreciate them.  Like my older child stepping up to help the younger, or dear friends stopping by to fill me in on what I missed at book club and sharing the goodies she had baked.  I believe God is in everything, good or bad.  You just have to choose to look for him.  Did I enjoy my stretch of bad health?  NO.  Can I pout about it?  Absolutely.  But I would rather glorify God, as we are directed to in the bible, in bring me opportunities no matter my condition.
 
Blessings, Beth Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment