Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Tuesday tie ups

Happy Tuesday y'all! Just clearing off my camera after a full week-end of activity.  Making way for more non-stop fun here in middle Tennessee and posting more ETSY goodies.  Thought I would share a couple of my favorite end of week=end/start new week items with ya.
 
Twin daughters flowers she received after both her dance recitals.

 

You know it is cold out when the cat falls asleep on the heating vent!
 

Finished my first cable knit hat. 

 

Working daughter couldn't stop petting my cables!  LOL
 

Lastly, spring is in the air - new Mary & Martha spring catalogs are here!
www.mymaryandmartha.com/BADANIELSEN




 
Thanks for checking in with me and keeping me company.  The rest of my week will be busy with school work, two, count them, two different bible studies I am doing and as always COOKING!  (You thought I was going to say knitting!  I wish - LOL) 

Will post some yummy recipes later and my new knitting/stitching projects later in the week.

Blessings, Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment