Tuesday, September 17, 2013

First Show

This past Sat.  was my first time ever setting up my fiber art craft to sell.  I was excited and nervous.  No need. Small group, all lovely ladies that I knew or came with .  Everyone said it all looked well.
 
 
So here are the 'ladies' all set up.
 
 
 
Here is the left half of the table; tote bags, baby blankest and small bags.
 
 
 
Right hand side of table; tea scarves, cowls, wash cloths and toddler hats.
 
 
 
Early shoppers and one of my best supporters : ) 
 
Basket is filled with 'friendship' bracelets that Bre and friend made.  they usually make these in school colors for friends : )  But they also make great gifts for only $1.
 
I had a great time and made a few dollars.  Just enough to give me encouragement to keep on trying.
 
Blessings, Beth Ann
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment