Friday, September 13, 2013

Put'n on the Ritz

Tomorrow is my big day.  Anticipating some wonderful fellowship and excited by the chance to share my craft with my sisters in Christ.  
 
 
I will bring the 'ladies' with me, and dress them in their finest.
 
I could talk about knitting/yarn all day, but will hold myself back and remember this is first and foremost a bible study ~ pray for me.
 
I wanted to update one of my projects (sometimes I think my best stuff gets given away as gifts), for my niece up in northern MI.  I made the cup holders she asked for, but add a couple hats ~ because that is what I do.  I have HATATUIDE!   LOL
 
 
My beautiful niece and her daughter modeling their hats.
 
 
 
Here she is showing off her hat and wrist warmer/cup holder!  LOL
 
Miss MI and miss these guys!  Glad all is well and all is happy!
 
 
Well time is flying and have a bunch to do.  This week-end is also the huge art/craft fair in our burg.  I have lived here for over 11 years and haven't made it to one yet.  Think this year will be the year, after church on Sunday.  Life is good and I am blessed.
 
Blessings, Beth Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment