Monday, July 22, 2013

Cracking the code

I have been working for the past few days on a project for my oldest niece.  She saw some cup cozies on FB and wanted to know if I could make her some.  How hard could it be right?  Righhhhhhhhhht - LOL  So spent not the past few days taking care of a sick kid, but being frustrated more than a person has a right to; by yarn.
 
I searched the net for both knit & crochet  patterns.  Tried a few, rejected a few. 
 
 
 
Here are some of the rejects : (
 
 
 
So I took the best of what I found and cobbled it together and made my own.  I might have cracked it!
 

 
Here is what I made today. 
 
Not to bad, might try a couple more.  I would like to make a set of six for my niece.  They might also come in hand for last minute holiday gifts.  Oh!  That means a trip to mecca ~ Hobby Lobby, for some holiday colored yarn!
 
Blessings, Beth
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment