Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy 4th All!

I always say I am blessed to live here in the south and last night was exception.  Our sleepy little burg celebrated a day early to accommodate the horses coming into town for the big show (horses don't like big booms, coincidently neither does my doxie).  That's how we roll, big on horses down here : )  Weather wise it also worked out fabulously, as it is raining cats & dogs (not talking Chihuahuas either) as we blog.  There was a bit of sprinkling (I didn't melt!) but it passed and a great time was had by all.
 
 
Treated to great music by the Cash Kings
 
 

 
Bounce Houses for All!  Remember no shoes, poor Eli was in tears when he accidently grabbed someone else's and didn't realize right away - LOL
 
 

 
Who is this grown-up beauty?
 
 

 
He got a 'real' hair cut, and no longer looks like my 'baby' :(  Matter fact he saw me downloading this pic and had no idea who 'that' kid was - LOL
 
 

 
They treated us right, free food!   Hot dogs, chips, soda/water, and watermelon.  Hey, never said healthy; just free : )
 
 

 
The teen-agers.
 
 

 
Who is this mystery lady under the hat?  She seems to be worried about melting!
 
 

 
My camera doesn't do it justice.
 
 

 
Red, white & blue
 
 


 
Big ending!  All over until next year.
 
 
 
Thanks for joining in my photo essay of the best 4th. in middle TN.
Blessings, Beth Ann
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment